WINTER PARKING RULES
Remember: NO OVERNIGHT PARKING on Main Avenue (Hwy 32) as it’s a State highway and snow is
removed by the State.
Winter Parking Regulations
Section 701.08. WINTER PARKING. No person shall stop, stand, or park any vehicle on any street in any of the following places at any of the following times between November 1 and April 15, both dates inclusive.
1. On Main Avenue (Highway 32) between the hours of 2:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m. on any day.
2. On the north and west sides of all streets and avenues on odd numbered days from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. the next day.
3. On the south and east sides of all streets and avenues on even numbered days from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. the next day.
4. In any alley of the city between the hours of 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. the next day.
5. On any other street as determined by the city council and indicated by appropriately posted signs.