City of Red Lake Falls, Minnesota

create counter

Area Businesses
Camping & Recreation
City Information
Red Lake Falls - West Coast Veteran's Memorial has Red Lake Falls Connection
Emergency Services
Funeral Services
Guest Book
Housing Opportunities
Library News
Red Lake County

Red Lake Falls news can be heard daily at 11:45 a.m. on KROX 1260 AMWith two rivers running through it, our friendly city is a scenic vacation spot many of us proudly call our home.

The Arena is officially open for the season! Check the December Open Skating Schedule

Kankel Addition Lots for Sale

West Coast Veteran's Memorial has Red Lake Falls Connection

Situated on the North shore of Coos Bay – an inlet from the Pacific Ocean in southwest Oregon, the David Dewett Veterans Memorial hugs the ground between US Hwy 101 and the water’s edge. Dedicated in 2006, it is a collaborative work involving...


If you are looking for Homes for Sale or Apartments for Rent in Red Lake Falls, give the City a call at 218-253-2684 and we can give you the listings/contacts for both.

Visitor #  Hit Counter                                      

Residents of Red Lake Falls / Red Lake County

It has been brought to our attention that residents of Red Lake Falls may not be aware of the local storm shelter policies.

The storm shelter in Red Lake Falls is located in the basement of the community hall. When a severe storm is located within the area, the Red Lake County Sheriff’s Office will open the doors and staff the hall accordingly.

If you are wondering if the shelter is open or not, please call the Sheriff’s Office at 218-253-2996.

Also, you can voluntarily sign up for Code Red alerts on your cell phone. When severe storms are in the area, the Sheriff’s Office will notify residents with an automated message on all phones that are registered. To register, go to:
At the bottom of the page there is a link for “resident sign-up.”

Information provided by the Red Lake County Sheriff’s Office.

RLF Residents!

Building Permits are required for the following: Permits are required for any owner or contractor who intends to construct, enlarge, alter, repair, move, demolish, or change the building or structure. Make application at City Hall and obtain a permit PRIOR to beginning any construction.